Call for papers
“Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR)”
- Google Scholar
- Chemical Abstracts
- Index Copernicus: Journals Master List database
- Islamic World Science Citation Database (ISC)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Free Medical Journals: Traditional Medicine and Complementary/Alternative Medicine
- CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
- Publons - Evaluating Academic Research
- ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources
- Semantic Scholar
Call for papers for the next issues
Share your valuable research with “Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR)”
ISSN Print: 2588-3623
ISSN Online: 2588-3631
Dear Prof. Dr.,
Pleasant greetings from the journal of “Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR)”.
I am pleased to inform you that the current issue of journal of “Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR)” has been released on the web. All the researchers in different fields of phytochemistry are highly invited to have a look on the table of the contents of this issue.
“Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR)”, is one of the leading publications which publishes original research and review articles, including essential oils: characterization and processing, and analytical assessments of bioactive compounds, natural products chemistry, phytochemical evaluations of the essential oils and extracts in a broad field involving antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal …, food chemistry, biological activities of naturally occurring compounds etc. General guidelines and instructions to the authors along with other details are available on the website of TPR journal on the following link: http://tpr.iau-shahrood.ac.ir/.
You can submit your manuscript through the online submission system of the TPR journal as soon as possible. We are going to publish your valuable submission in our journal. At the present, TPR is a seasonally (4 issues per year) and a free of charge journal focusing on the above mentioned topics. All submitted review papers and original research articles will undergo a meaningful scrutiny and peer review by some blind editors (eminent experts) in the field prior to a possible decision on acceptance for publication. Our main objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue. The submitted papers are also tracked via reliable plagiarism softwares to make sure their originality. The other objective of our journal is to publish the highest quality articles and disseminate to all readers through our open access mode. If you are interested, you can send your article on any related topic of the following mentioned keywords.
Phytochemistry; Essential Oils; Natural Products; Phytomedicine; Pharmacognosy; Flavor, Perfumes and Cosmetics; Botanical Science; Food Chemistry; Pharmaceutical Formulations and Herbal Drugs; Biotransformation; Biological Activities of the Essential Oils and Extracts: Antioxidants, Antibacterial, Antifungal and other activities, Total Phenolic Contents (TPC), Total Flavonoid Contents (TFC), etc.
Why Publish Paper in TPR?
- Fast Publication of the accepted papers: Average time [28 days] takes from submission to first decision and acceptance of manuscripts.
- High Visibility: TPR is available at the following link:
Articles are freely and easily available to all the researchers in the world. All articles can be accessed for free.
- Open Access Option: TPR is a part of online open, which allows authors to access published article anytime and anywhere. However, it is a free of charge journal.
- Full Archive Available: Every issue of journal of TPR is available online from volume 1 issue 1 to the latest published issue with season and year.
- Publication Cost: No publication charges are requested for each published article.
- Impact: A good impact views from all over countries in the world.
- A Highly Reputed Editorial Board: We are pleased to inform you that some of the most famous scientists working in different branches of phytochemistry have been appointed as the permanent and advisory board of this journal handling the review process.
- Publication Time: within 20-35 days of acceptance. The TPR journal publishes the most important research in the field and distributes it to wide range of readers, learners, research fellows.
- Widespread geographical distribution: From the first issue, we have tried to publish only the best quality articles falling within the scope of our journal. It should be also emphasized most of the published articles are from the European, South American along with some Asian and African countries and from the best researchers in this field.
According to our database reports, we contacted you earlier by email and since we have not as yet received a response from you, we are taking the liberty of resending as we are aware that you may be engaged in other activities or my message may not have successfully reached you.
We are pleased to inform you that, with the enormous and continuous supports of eminent researchers like you, Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR) journal received an international reputation and attraction only within a short span. We also feel glad to let you know that the TPR journal is under the process of accepting articles from the distinguished researchers worldwide for the next issue(s).
Important: Please prepare your manuscript exactly according to the general guidelines available in the official website of the TPR journal. The manuscripts not being prepared just like the published papers in this journal will not be further processed. In this case, the authors are requested to re-organize their papers and resubmit it again.
We strongly believe that your contribution to the upcoming issue(s) will bring some momentum to solicit the articles. We are so grateful to our all authors, reviewer and editorial board members for their permanent efforts to make the TPR journal successful.
Have a great & healthy day ahead.
Of course, it would be a great pleasure for us to have collaboration with you.
I am looking forward to hearing your prompt and positive reply;
Prof. Majid Mohammadhosseini, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief of “Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR)”
If you have any queries, please feel completely free to contact me through the following e-mails. You can directly visit the official website of this journal to see further information.